You can find below detailed information on how to remove TagExplorer 188.8.131.520 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TagExplorer 184.108.40.2060 from your computerGranderSoft Development
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GranderSoft Development. More data about the software TagExplorer 220.127.116.110 can be seen at http://www.grandersoft.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TagExplorer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. TagExplorer 18.104.22.1680's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TagExplorer\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 5.75 MB (6030848 bytes) on disk and is called TagExplorer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TagExplorer 22.214.171.1240. They occupy 6.89 MB (7225505
bytes) on disk.
- TagExplorer.exe (5.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about TagExplorer 126.96.36.1990 version 188.8.131.520
TagExplorer 184.108.40.2060 is an application by the software company GranderSoft Development. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TagExplorer 220.127.116.110 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TagExplorer 18.104.22.1680 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TagExplorer 22.214.171.1240 or simply click the Search field and type in "TagExplorer 126.96.36.1990". If it is installed on your PC the TagExplorer 188.8.131.520 app will be found automatically. After you select TagExplorer 184.108.40.2060 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TagExplorer 220.127.116.110, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TagExplorer 18.104.22.1680:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.grandersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TagExplorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TagExplorer 22.214.171.1240.
8. After uninstalling TagExplorer 126.96.36.1990, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TagExplorer 188.8.131.520 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TagExplorer 184.108.40.2060 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TagExplorer 220.127.116.110 by GranderSoft Development from your computer, we are not saying that TagExplorer 18.104.22.1680 by GranderSoft Development is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TagExplorer 22.214.171.1240 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 22:38:12.807