You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Tag&Rename 3.8.3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Tag&Rename 3.8.3 from your systemSoftpointer Inc
. You can read more on Softpointer Inc or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.softpointer.com/
to get more information about Tag&Rename 3.8.3 on Softpointer Inc's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TagRename folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Tag&Rename 3.8.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TagRename\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TagRename.exe is the Tag&Rename 3.8.3's main executable file and it occupies circa 11.12 MB (11663456 bytes) on disk.
Tag&Rename 3.8.3 contains of the executables below. They take 12.25 MB (12843200
bytes) on disk.
- TagRename.exe (11.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Tag&Rename 3.8.3 version 3.8.3
Tag&Rename 3.8.3 is a program offered by Softpointer Inc. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Tag&Rename 3.8.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tag&Rename 3.8.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tag&Rename 3.8.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tag&Rename 3.8.3". The Tag&Rename 3.8.3 program will be found very quickly. After you click Tag&Rename 3.8.3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tag&Rename 3.8.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tag&Rename 3.8.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softpointer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TagRename\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tag&Rename 3.8.3.
8. After uninstalling Tag&Rename 3.8.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tag&Rename 3.8.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tag&Rename 3.8.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tag&Rename 3.8.3 by Softpointer Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Tag&Rename 3.8.3 by Softpointer Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tag&Rename 3.8.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 21:02:54.450