Tablet 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Tablet 188.8.131.52 from your computerThe James Hutton Institute
. Take a look here
for more details on The James Hutton Institute. Click on http://www.hutton.ac.uk
to get more facts about Tablet 184.108.40.206 on The James Hutton Institute's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Tablet 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Tablet\uninstall.exe. Tablet 18.104.22.168's main file takes about 240.05 KB (245808 bytes) and is called tablet.exe.
Tablet 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which take 2.01 MB (2109760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- tablet.exe (240.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (253.55 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- updater.exe (258.05 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
- maqtoace.exe (230.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Tablet 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Tablet 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company The James Hutton Institute. Some people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Tablet 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Tablet 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tablet 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tablet 126.96.36.199". The Tablet 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. When you click Tablet 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tablet 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tablet 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.hutton.ac.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tablet 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Tablet 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tablet 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tablet 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tablet 220.127.116.11 by The James Hutton Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that Tablet 18.104.22.168 by The James Hutton Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tablet 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:25:36.743