TabNav is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TabNav from your PCTabNav
. More information on TabNav can be seen here
. Please open http://www.flowsurf.net
if you want to read more on TabNav on TabNav's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TabNav directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\TabNav\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TabNav. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and it has a size of 61.61 KB (63085 bytes).
TabNav contains of the executables below. They occupy 516.11 KB (528493
bytes) on disk.
- slite.exe (454.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TabNav. You can find below info on other releases of TabNav:
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove TabNav from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TabNav from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TabNav
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TabNav\abengine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TabNav\abengine.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TabNav\abengine.tlb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TabNav\abengine64.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
TabNav is a program marketed by the software company TabNav. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TabNav is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TabNav from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TabNav or simply click the Search feature and type in "TabNav". If it exists on your system the TabNav application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TabNav in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TabNav, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TabNav:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flowsurf.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TabNav\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TabNav.
8. After removing TabNav, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TabNav that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TabNav with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TabNav by TabNav from your PC, nor are we saying that TabNav by TabNav is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TabNav supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 13:57:02.073