TTClock 2.8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall TTClock 2.8 from your computerChihiro Harada
. Open here
for more info on Chihiro Harada. Further information about TTClock 2.8 can be seen at http://chihiro718.jpn.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TTClock folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TTClock 2.8 is C:\Program Files\TTClock\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled TTClock.exe and occupies 330.50 KB (338432 bytes).
The executables below are part of TTClock 2.8. They take an average of 2.91 MB (3049243
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TTClock.exe (330.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (47.78 KB)
- SkinBrowser.exe (929.50 KB)
- sntp.exe (54.50 KB)
- TTCTimer.exe (709.50 KB)
- TTCVCheck.exe (866.50 KB)
- WavPlayer.exe (39.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8
of TTClock 2.8.
TTClock 2.8 is an application marketed by the software company Chihiro Harada. Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall TTClock 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TTClock 2.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TTClock 2.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TTClock 2.8". The TTClock 2.8 program will be found very quickly. After you select TTClock 2.8 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TTClock 2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TTClock 2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://chihiro718.jpn.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TTClock\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TTClock 2.8.
8. After uninstalling TTClock 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TTClock 2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TTClock 2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TTClock 2.8 by Chihiro Harada from your PC, we are not saying that TTClock 2.8 by Chihiro Harada is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TTClock 2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:29:43.147