TSScan Client is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TSScan Client from your computerTerminalWorks
. Go over here
where you can read more on TerminalWorks. More data about the software TSScan Client can be found at http://www.TerminalWorks.com
. TSScan Client is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TSScan Client. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk and is titled TSScanUser.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TSScan Client. They take 1.07 MB (1125040
bytes) on disk.
- Startup.exe (13.09 KB)
- TSScanConsole.exe (291.50 KB)
- TSScanUser.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (786.59 KB)
The current page applies to TSScan Client version 22.214.171.124
only. For other TSScan Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TSScan Client is a program released by TerminalWorks. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove TSScan Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TSScan Client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TSScan Client or simply click the Search field and type in "TSScan Client". If it is installed on your PC the TSScan Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TSScan Client in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TSScan Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSScan Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TSScan Client.
8. After removing TSScan Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TSScan Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSScan Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TSScan Client by TerminalWorks from your PC, nor are we saying that TSScan Client by TerminalWorks is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TSScan Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:10:24.953