TSPrint Client is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TSPrint Client from your PCTerminalWorks, Inc.
. More information on TerminalWorks, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the app TSPrint Client can be seen at http://www.TerminalWorks.com
. Usually the TSPrint Client application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove TSPrint Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TSPrintUser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TSPrint Client. They occupy about 3.23 MB (3383582
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFprint.exe (2.23 MB)
- ShowOptions.exe (7.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSPrintUser.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (993.78 KB)
- adobebridge.exe (9.50 KB)
This web page is about TSPrint Client version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other TSPrint Client versions:
...click to view all...
TSPrint Client is an application released by TerminalWorks, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove TSPrint Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TSPrint Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TSPrint Client or simply click the Search field and type in "TSPrint Client". If it is installed on your PC the TSPrint Client application will be found very quickly. After you select TSPrint Client in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TSPrint Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSPrint Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TSPrint Client.
8. After uninstalling TSPrint Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TSPrint Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSPrint Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TSPrint Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 14:02:29.550