TSPrint Client is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TSPrint Client from your computerTerminalWorks, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on TerminalWorks, Inc.. Click on http://www.TerminalWorks.com
to get more info about TSPrint Client on TerminalWorks, Inc.'s website. Usually the TSPrint Client program is installed in the C:\Program Files\TerminalWorks\TSPrint folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall TSPrint Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk and is labeled TSPrintUser.exe.
TSPrint Client is composed of the following executables which take 3.22 MB (3380688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PDFprint.exe (2.23 MB)
- ShowOptions.exe (7.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSPrintUser.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (990.95 KB)
- adobebridge.exe (9.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TSPrint Client version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other TSPrint Client versions:
...click to view all...
TSPrint Client is a program by TerminalWorks, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall TSPrint Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TSPrint Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TSPrint Client or simply click the Search field and type in "TSPrint Client". If it is installed on your PC the TSPrint Client program will be found automatically. When you select TSPrint Client in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TSPrint Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSPrint Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TSPrint Client.
8. After uninstalling TSPrint Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TSPrint Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSPrint Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSPrint Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:27:40.173