This info is about TRORMCLauncher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TRORMCLauncher from your PCTOSHIBA
. More data about TOSHIBA can be seen here
. TRORMCLauncher is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator folder, depending on the user's choice. TRORMCLauncher's primary file takes about 183.82 KB (188232 bytes) and is called TDComSet.exe.
TRORMCLauncher contains of the executables below. They take 1.95 MB (2047760
bytes) on disk.
- TDComSet.exe (183.82 KB)
- TODDSrv.exe (137.34 KB)
- ToRDC.exe (1.21 MB)
- TRMCLcher.exe (437.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TRORMCLauncher. Click on the links below for other TRORMCLauncher versions:
TRORMCLauncher has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator\TRMCLcher.ini
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator\wimgapi.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator\
TRORMCLauncher is a program offered by the software company TOSHIBA. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove TRORMCLauncher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TRORMCLauncher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TRORMCLauncher or simply activate the Search field and type in "TRORMCLauncher". If it exists on your system the TRORMCLauncher program will be found very quickly. When you click TRORMCLauncher in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TRORMCLauncher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TRORMCLauncher.
8. After uninstalling TRORMCLauncher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TRORMCLauncher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TRORMCLauncher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TRORMCLauncher by TOSHIBA from your PC, we are not saying that TRORMCLauncher by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TRORMCLauncher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:14:59.140