This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TRORMCLauncher for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TRORMCLauncher from your computerTOSHIBA
. You can read more on TOSHIBA or check for application updates here
. TRORMCLauncher is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CheckODDPower.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 98.87 KB (101240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TRORMCLauncher. They occupy 2.07 MB (2172304
bytes) on disk.
- CheckODDPower.exe (98.87 KB)
- TDComSet.exe (183.82 KB)
- TODDSrv.exe (137.34 KB)
- ToRDC.exe (1.22 MB)
- TRMCLcher.exe (452.00 KB)
This data is about TRORMCLauncher version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other TRORMCLauncher versions:
TRORMCLauncher is a program by TOSHIBA. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TRORMCLauncher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TRORMCLauncher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TRORMCLauncher or simply activate the Search field and type in "TRORMCLauncher". If it is installed on your PC the TRORMCLauncher program will be found automatically. When you click TRORMCLauncher in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TRORMCLauncher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TRORMCLauncher.
8. After uninstalling TRORMCLauncher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TRORMCLauncher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TRORMCLauncher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TRORMCLauncher by TOSHIBA from your PC, nor are we saying that TRORMCLauncher by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TRORMCLauncher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:23:54.673