This page is about TPoint for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TPoint from your computerSoftware Bisque, Inc.
. More information on Software Bisque, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software TPoint can be found at http://www.bisque.com
. TPoint is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Software Bisque\TPoint directory, subject to the user's decision. TP.exe is the TPoint's main executable file and it occupies around 166.50 KB (170496 bytes) on disk.
TPoint contains of the executables below. They take 166.50 KB (170496
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.509
TPoint is a program by Software Bisque, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove TPoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TPoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TPoint or simply activate the Search field and type in "TPoint". If it is installed on your PC the TPoint app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TPoint in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TPoint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TPoint.
8. After removing TPoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TPoint which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TPoint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TPoint by Software Bisque, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TPoint by Software Bisque, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TPoint in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 07:28:25.767