TOWER is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOWER from your systemPower Line Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Power Line Systems, Inc.. Please follow http://www.powline.com/products.html
if you want to read more on TOWER on Power Line Systems, Inc.'s page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TOWER is C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. TOWER's main file takes around 12.00 MB (12585368 bytes) and is named tower64.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside TOWER. They take about 21.08 MB (22099760
bytes) on disk.
- tower.exe (9.07 MB)
- tower64.exe (12.00 MB)
The current web page applies to TOWER version 14.20
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TOWER:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove TOWER.Folders left behind when you uninstall TOWER:The files below remain on your disk when you remove TOWER:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
TOWER is a program marketed by Power Line Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase TOWER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TOWER from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOWER or simply click the Search field and type in "TOWER". The TOWER program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TOWER in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TOWER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TOWER:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOWER.
8. After uninstalling TOWER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOWER which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOWER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOWER supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 22:18:35.590