TOSHIBA Virtual Sound
TOSHIBA Virtual Sound is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Virtual Sound from your PCTOSHIBA
. More information on TOSHIBA can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Tvs folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling TOSHIBA Virtual Sound is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. TOSHIBA Virtual Sound's primary file takes about 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) and is named TvsProp.exe.
TOSHIBA Virtual Sound contains of the executables below. They take 360.00 KB (368640
bytes) on disk.
- TvsProp.exe (288.00 KB)
- TvsTray.exe (72.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.03.13
of TOSHIBA Virtual Sound. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Virtual Sound versions:
TOSHIBA Virtual Sound is an application released by the software company TOSHIBA. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall TOSHIBA Virtual Sound is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Virtual Sound from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Virtual Sound or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Virtual Sound". The TOSHIBA Virtual Sound program will be found automatically. When you select TOSHIBA Virtual Sound in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Virtual Sound, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Virtual Sound.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Virtual Sound, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Virtual Sound which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Virtual Sound using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Virtual Sound by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Virtual Sound by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Virtual Sound supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:20:50.607