TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be seen here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserNameValueAddedPackage folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\UserName\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:09:03.397