TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be seen here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserNameValueAddedPackage folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\UserName\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\TOSHIBA Value Added Package.history
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application offered by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:09:03.397