TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Additional info about TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk and is named UnInst.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:59:41.667