TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). TOSHIBA Value Added Package's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is comprised of the following executables which occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk:
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This data is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0021.640203
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:37:10.580