TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0023.640204
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found very quickly. When you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:44:40.757