TOSHIBA User's Guide
TOSHIBA User's Guide is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide from your systemTOSHIBA
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA. More information about the software TOSHIBA User's Guide can be found at http://www.toshibapc.com
. Usually the TOSHIBA User's Guide application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\Documentation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. TOSHIBA User's Guide's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.94 MB (2037120 bytes) on disk and is titled UserGuide.exe.
TOSHIBA User's Guide is composed of the following executables which take 1.94 MB (2037120
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA User's Guide version 1.00.02
When you're planning to uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA User's Guide
TOSHIBA User's Guide is an application by TOSHIBA. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove TOSHIBA User's Guide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA User's Guide from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA User's Guide or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA User's Guide". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA User's Guide program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA User's Guide in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA User's Guide, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TOSHIBA User's Guide:
- The software company is: http://www.toshibapc.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide.
8. After removing TOSHIBA User's Guide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA User's Guide which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA User's Guide using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide by TOSHIBA from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA User's Guide by TOSHIBA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:44:47.700