TOSHIBA User's Guide
TOSHIBA User's Guide is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide from your computerTOSHIBA
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA. More information about the software TOSHIBA User's Guide can be found at http://www.toshibapc.com
. Usually the TOSHIBA User's Guide application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\Documentation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. TOSHIBA User's Guide's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.94 MB (2037120 bytes) on disk and is titled UserGuide.exe.
TOSHIBA User's Guide is composed of the following executables which take 1.94 MB (2037120
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA User's Guide version 1.00.02
When you're planning to uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Documentation
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Documentation\UserGuide.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Documentation\UserGuide.ico
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA User's Guide
TOSHIBA User's Guide is an application by TOSHIBA. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove TOSHIBA User's Guide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA User's Guide from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA User's Guide or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA User's Guide". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA User's Guide app will be found automatically. After you click TOSHIBA User's Guide in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA User's Guide, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TOSHIBA User's Guide:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.toshibapc.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA User's Guide.
8. After removing TOSHIBA User's Guide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA User's Guide which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA User's Guide using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide by TOSHIBA from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA User's Guide by TOSHIBA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA User's Guide supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:44:47.700