TOSHIBA Software Modem
TOSHIBA Software Modem is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Software Modem from your PCLSI Corporation
. Open here
for more info on LSI Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Software Modem application is installed in the C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Software Modem is C:\Windows\agrsmdel. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. agrsmsvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 14.00 KB (14336 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Software Modem installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.00 KB (14336
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Software Modem version 2.2.97
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA Software Modem.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmdel.ico
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmsvc.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TOSHIBA Software Modem
TOSHIBA Software Modem is an application marketed by LSI Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Software Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Software Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Software Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Software Modem". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Software Modem application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Software Modem in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Software Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Software Modem.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Software Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Software Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Software Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Software Modem by LSI Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Software Modem by LSI Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Software Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:28:06.377