TOSHIBA Security Assist
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your computerTOSHIBA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist directory (same installation drive as Windows). TOSHIBA Security Assist's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. TSAGui.exe is the TOSHIBA Security Assist's main executable file and it occupies about 618.12 KB (632952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TOSHIBA Security Assist. They take 618.12 KB (632952
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.2
of TOSHIBA Security Assist. You can find below info on other releases of TOSHIBA Security Assist:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Security Assist is an application released by TOSHIBA. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Security Assist from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". The TOSHIBA Security Assist program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Security Assist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Security Assist that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:06:17.943