TOSHIBA Password Utility
TOSHIBA Password Utility is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computerToshiba Corporation
. You can find out more on Toshiba Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the TOSHIBA Password Utility program is found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is titled TosPU.exe and occupies 659.00 KB (674816 bytes).
TOSHIBA Password Utility contains of the executables below. They take 1.07 MB (1122168
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (659.00 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
This web page is about TOSHIBA Password Utility version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Password Utility:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Password Utility is a program by Toshiba Corporation. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Password Utility application will be found automatically. After you select TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Password Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Password Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Password Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 02:44:46.140