TOSHIBA Password Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computerToshiba Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Toshiba Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Password Utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called TosPU.exe and its approximative size is 307.84 KB (315232 bytes).
TOSHIBA Password Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 744.71 KB (762584
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (307.84 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Password Utility version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more TOSHIBA Password Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove TOSHIBA Password Utility.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Password Utility is a program by Toshiba Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Password Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Password Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Password Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Password Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:07:28.623