TNod User & Password Finder
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TNod User & Password Finder for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TNod User & Password Finder from your computerTukero[X]Team
. More information on Tukero[X]Team can be seen here
. More info about the program TNod User & Password Finder can be found at http://tukero.blogspot.com/
. TNod User & Password Finder is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TNod User & Password Finder folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing TNod User & Password Finder is C:\Program Files\TNod User & Password Finder\uninst-TNod.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. TNod User & Password Finder's primary file takes around 68.79 KB (70445 bytes) and is named uninst-tnod.exe.
The executable files below are part of TNod User & Password Finder. They occupy about 1.04 MB (1095193
bytes) on disk.
- TNODUP.exe (1,000.73 KB)
- uninst-tnod.exe (68.79 KB)
The current page applies to TNod User & Password Finder version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other TNod User & Password Finder versions:
...click to view all...
TNod User & Password Finder has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tukero[X]Team\TNod User & Password Finder
TNod User & Password Finder is a program marketed by Tukero[X]Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase TNod User & Password Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TNod User & Password Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TNod User & Password Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "TNod User & Password Finder". The TNod User & Password Finder application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TNod User & Password Finder in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TNod User & Password Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TNod User & Password Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://tukero.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TNod User & Password Finder\uninst-TNod.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TNod User & Password Finder.
8. After uninstalling TNod User & Password Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TNod User & Password Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TNod User & Password Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TNod User & Password Finder by Tukero[X]Team from your PC, nor are we saying that TNod User & Password Finder by Tukero[X]Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TNod User & Password Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:27:25.497