This page is about TNT2-10747 Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TNT2-10747 Toolbar from your systemSearch.us.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Search.us.com. TNT2-10747 Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\22.214.171.1243 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for TNT2-10747 Toolbar is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\126.96.36.1993\TNT2User.exe" /UNINSTALL PARTNER=10747. The program's main executable file has a size of 636.25 KB (651520 bytes) on disk and is titled TNT2User.exe.
TNT2-10747 Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 742.00 KB (759808
bytes) on disk:
- GameConsole.exe (105.75 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (636.25 KB)
The current page applies to TNT2-10747 Toolbar version 210747
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove TNT2-10747 Toolbar.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
TNT2-10747 Toolbar is an application by the software company Search.us.com. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase TNT2-10747 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TNT2-10747 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TNT2-10747 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "TNT2-10747 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the TNT2-10747 Toolbar program will be found very quickly. When you select TNT2-10747 Toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TNT2-10747 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TNT2-10747 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling TNT2-10747 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TNT2-10747 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TNT2-10747 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TNT2-10747 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TNT2-10747 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TNT2-10747 Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 22:19:20.530