TNT2-10547 Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TNT2-10547 Toolbar from your PCSearch.us.com
. Additional info about Search.us.com can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\22.214.171.1244 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TNT2-10547 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\126.96.36.1994\TNT2User.exe" /UNINSTALL PARTNER=10547. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TNT2User.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 587.77 KB (601872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with TNT2-10547 Toolbar. They take about 659.27 KB (675088
bytes) on disk.
- ie8starter.exe (71.50 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (587.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 210547
of TNT2-10547 Toolbar.
TNT2-10547 Toolbar is a program released by Search.us.com. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove TNT2-10547 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TNT2-10547 Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TNT2-10547 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "TNT2-10547 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the TNT2-10547 Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TNT2-10547 Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TNT2-10547 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TNT2-10547 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling TNT2-10547 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TNT2-10547 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TNT2-10547 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TNT2-10547 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TNT2-10547 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TNT2-10547 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-16 15:45:44.757