This info is about TMeter 16.0.857 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TMeter 16.0.857 from your PCTrafficreg Software
. Check out here
for more information on Trafficreg Software. You can read more about on TMeter 16.0.857 at http://www.tmeter.ru
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TMeter folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing TMeter 16.0.857 is "C:\Program Files\TMeter\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called TrafSvc.exe and it has a size of 874.52 KB (895504 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with TMeter 16.0.857. They occupy about 4.87 MB (5105052
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClearOemInf.exe (27.00 KB)
- DriverManager.exe (254.50 KB)
- IpRouterEnable.exe (233.50 KB)
- KillMonitor.exe (24.00 KB)
- TrafAdmin.exe (1.74 MB)
- TrafMonitor.exe (541.52 KB)
- TrafReport.exe (446.00 KB)
- TrafSvc.exe (874.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.36 KB)
- DriverSigning.exe (84.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
The current web page applies to TMeter 16.0.857 version 16.0.857
TMeter 16.0.857 is a program released by Trafficreg Software. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TMeter 16.0.857 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TMeter 16.0.857 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TMeter 16.0.857 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TMeter 16.0.857". If it is installed on your PC the TMeter 16.0.857 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TMeter 16.0.857 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TMeter 16.0.857, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TMeter 16.0.857:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tmeter.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TMeter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TMeter 16.0.857.
8. After removing TMeter 16.0.857, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TMeter 16.0.857 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TMeter 16.0.857 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TMeter 16.0.857 by Trafficreg Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TMeter 16.0.857 by Trafficreg Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TMeter 16.0.857 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 17:56:46.453