TMZ is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall TMZ from your systemSweetLabs
. Go over here
where you can read more on SweetLabs. TMZ is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. TMZ's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in TMZ. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about TMZ version 220.127.116.11774
TMZ is a program offered by SweetLabs. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase TMZ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TMZ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TMZ or simply activate the Search field and type in "TMZ". If it is installed on your PC the TMZ app will be found automatically. When you select TMZ in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TMZ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TMZ.
8. After uninstalling TMZ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TMZ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TMZ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TMZ by SweetLabs from your computer, we are not saying that TMZ by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TMZ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:25:07.477