TLN eMule Booster MOD
TLN eMule Booster MOD is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TLN eMule Booster MOD from your systemTLN Team
. More information about TLN Team can be found here
. The full command line for removing TLN eMule Booster MOD is "C:\WINDOWS\TLN eMule Booster MOD\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\eMule\irunin.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. emule.exe is the TLN eMule Booster MOD's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.18 MB (6483968 bytes) on disk.
TLN eMule Booster MOD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.34 MB (8750065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emule.exe (6.18 MB)
- goop.exe (1.04 MB)
- LinkCreator.exe (264.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.22 KB)
- LinkCreator.exe (192.00 KB)
- Skinner.exe (648.00 KB)
The current web page applies to TLN eMule Booster MOD version 9.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TLN eMule Booster MOD:
TLN eMule Booster MOD is an application released by the software company TLN Team. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove TLN eMule Booster MOD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TLN eMule Booster MOD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TLN eMule Booster MOD or simply activate the Search field and type in "TLN eMule Booster MOD". If it exists on your system the TLN eMule Booster MOD app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TLN eMule Booster MOD in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TLN eMule Booster MOD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TLN eMule Booster MOD.
8. After uninstalling TLN eMule Booster MOD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TLN eMule Booster MOD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TLN eMule Booster MOD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TLN eMule Booster MOD by TLN Team from your PC, nor are we saying that TLN eMule Booster MOD by TLN Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TLN eMule Booster MOD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:56:12.593