TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168
TI xHCI Filter Driver 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TI xHCI Filter Driver 126.96.36.199 from your PCTexas Instruments Inc.
. You can find out more on Texas Instruments Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ti.com
if you want to read more on TI xHCI Filter Driver 188.8.131.52 on Texas Instruments Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments Inc\TIUSB3_HostDriver directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments Inc\TIUSB3_HostDriver\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 184.108.40.206. The application's main executable file is named Driver_Inst.exe and it has a size of 19.81 KB (20288 bytes).
TI xHCI Filter Driver 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 103.56 KB (106043
bytes) on disk:
- Driver_Inst.exe (19.81 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.75 KB)
The current page applies to TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 126.96.36.199 from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TI xHCI Filter Driver
TI xHCI Filter Driver 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by Texas Instruments Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TI xHCI Filter Driver 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the TI xHCI Filter Driver 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TI xHCI Filter Driver 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TI xHCI Filter Driver 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TI xHCI Filter Driver 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.ti.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments Inc\TIUSB3_HostDriver\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing TI xHCI Filter Driver 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TI xHCI Filter Driver 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TI xHCI Filter Driver 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 184.108.40.206 by Texas Instruments Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TI xHCI Filter Driver 220.127.116.11 by Texas Instruments Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:40:03.053