TH2 2.2.3 Demo
TH2 2.2.3 Demo is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TH2 2.2.3 Demo from your computerOverloud
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Overloud. Click on http://www.overloud.com/
to get more facts about TH2 2.2.3 Demo on Overloud's website. Usually the TH2 2.2.3 Demo program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Overloud\TH2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TH2 2.2.3 Demo is "C:\Program Files\Overloud\TH2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. TH2.exe is the TH2 2.2.3 Demo's primary executable file and it takes circa 24.91 MB (26122752 bytes) on disk.
TH2 2.2.3 Demo is comprised of the following executables which take 25.65 MB (26891610
bytes) on disk:
- TH2.exe (24.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (750.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.3
of TH2 2.2.3 Demo.
TH2 2.2.3 Demo is an application released by Overloud. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall TH2 2.2.3 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TH2 2.2.3 Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TH2 2.2.3 Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "TH2 2.2.3 Demo". If it is installed on your PC the TH2 2.2.3 Demo app will be found very quickly. When you select TH2 2.2.3 Demo in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TH2 2.2.3 Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TH2 2.2.3 Demo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.overloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Overloud\TH2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TH2 2.2.3 Demo.
8. After uninstalling TH2 2.2.3 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TH2 2.2.3 Demo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TH2 2.2.3 Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TH2 2.2.3 Demo by Overloud from your computer, we are not saying that TH2 2.2.3 Demo by Overloud is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TH2 2.2.3 Demo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 04:01:12.637