TFM-561U USB Modem
This web page is about TFM-561U USB Modem for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TFM-561U USB Modem from your systemTRENDnet
. Further information on TRENDnet can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Driver\Win764 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing TFM-561U USB Modem is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_USB_ACF\UIU64c.exe -U -IPACFUSBw.INF. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. UIU64c.exe is the TFM-561U USB Modem's primary executable file and it takes around 1.36 MB (1422392 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TFM-561U USB Modem. They occupy 1.36 MB (1422392
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TFM-561U USB Modem version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other TFM-561U USB Modem versions:
TFM-561U USB Modem is a program offered by TRENDnet. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase TFM-561U USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TFM-561U USB Modem from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TFM-561U USB Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "TFM-561U USB Modem". If it is installed on your PC the TFM-561U USB Modem program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TFM-561U USB Modem in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TFM-561U USB Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TFM-561U USB Modem.
8. After uninstalling TFM-561U USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TFM-561U USB Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TFM-561U USB Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TFM-561U USB Modem by TRENDnet from your computer, nor are we saying that TFM-561U USB Modem by TRENDnet is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TFM-561U USB Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:08:06.277