TELUS Business Connect Meetings
TELUS Business Connect Meetings is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TELUS Business Connect Meetings from your PCZoom Video Communications, Inc., RingCentral Inc., and TELUS Communications Company.
. More info about Zoom Video Communications, Inc., RingCentral Inc., and TELUS Communications Company. can be seen here
. Please follow http://business.telus.com/en/business/bundles-business-connect-support/toolbox
if you want to read more on TELUS Business Connect Meetings on Zoom Video Communications, Inc., RingCentral Inc., and TELUS Communications Company.'s page. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TelusMeetings\bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TelusMeetings\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove TELUS Business Connect Meetings. TelusBusinessConnectMeetings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 150.30 KB (153904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TELUS Business Connect Meetings. They take 1.41 MB (1483384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CptHost.exe (182.80 KB)
- Installer.exe (518.63 KB)
- TelusBusinessConnectMeetings.exe (150.30 KB)
- zCrashReport.exe (186.30 KB)
- Zoom_launcher.exe (135.30 KB)
- zTscoder.exe (275.30 KB)
The current web page applies to TELUS Business Connect Meetings version 2.7
alone. For other TELUS Business Connect Meetings versions please click below:
TELUS Business Connect Meetings is a program released by the software company Zoom Video Communications, Inc., RingCentral Inc., and TELUS Communications Company.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase TELUS Business Connect Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TELUS Business Connect Meetings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TELUS Business Connect Meetings or simply click the Search feature and type in "TELUS Business Connect Meetings". If it exists on your system the TELUS Business Connect Meetings program will be found very quickly. When you select TELUS Business Connect Meetings in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TELUS Business Connect Meetings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TELUS Business Connect Meetings:
- The publisher is: http://business.telus.com/en/business/bundles-business-connect-support/toolbox
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TelusMeetings\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TELUS Business Connect Meetings.
8. After uninstalling TELUS Business Connect Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TELUS Business Connect Meetings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TELUS Business Connect Meetings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TELUS Business Connect Meetings by Zoom Video Communications, Inc., RingCentral Inc., and TELUS Communications Company. from your PC, nor are we saying that TELUS Business Connect Meetings by Zoom Video Communications, Inc., RingCentral Inc., and TELUS Communications Company. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TELUS Business Connect Meetings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:34:52.387