This web page is about TEI for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TEI from your PCEricsson
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ericsson. TEI is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TEI folder, depending on the user's option. TEI's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TEI\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 49.10 KB (50274 bytes).
TEI contains of the executables below. They occupy 49.10 KB (50274
bytes) on disk.
TEI is a program by the software company Ericsson. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall TEI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TEI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TEI or simply activate the Search field and type in "TEI". If it exists on your system the TEI program will be found automatically. When you click TEI in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TEI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TEI.
8. After removing TEI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TEI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TEI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TEI by Ericsson from your computer, nor are we saying that TEI by Ericsson is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TEI in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 08:36:46.837