This page is about TECDOC CD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TECDOC CD from your systemwww.tecdoc.net
. You can read more on www.tecdoc.net or check for application updates here
. Usually the TECDOC CD application is installed in the C:\Program Files\TECDOC_CD\2_2012 directory, depending on the user's option during install. tof.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.07 MB (2165760 bytes) on disk.
TECDOC CD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.39 MB (11940498
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- tbkern32.exe (2.38 MB)
- tbmux32.exe (352.00 KB)
- cat.exe (21.50 KB)
- dbtransfer.exe (147.50 KB)
- find.exe (64.00 KB)
- listdlls.exe (27.00 KB)
- runTof.exe (48.00 KB)
- SC.EXE (52.77 KB)
- TecDoc CATALOG 4.2010 Universal Patch.exe (6.25 MB)
- tof.exe (2.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2012
of TECDOC CD. Click on the links below for other TECDOC CD versions:
TECDOC CD is an application by the software company www.tecdoc.net. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TECDOC CD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TECDOC CD from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TECDOC CD or simply activate the Search field and type in "TECDOC CD". The TECDOC CD app will be found automatically. When you click TECDOC CD in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TECDOC CD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TECDOC CD.
8. After removing TECDOC CD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TECDOC CD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TECDOC CD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TECDOC CD by www.tecdoc.net from your computer, we are not saying that TECDOC CD by www.tecdoc.net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TECDOC CD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 07:39:33.760