TDM-GCC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TDM-GCC from your PCTDM
. More data about TDM can be seen here
. Further information about TDM-GCC can be seen at http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/
. TDM-GCC is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing TDM-GCC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\__installer\tdm-gcc4.6.1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 21.91 MB (22974268 bytes) on disk and is named tdm-gcc-4.6.1.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with TDM-GCC. They occupy about 76.46 MB (80171324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- addr2line.exe (569.00 KB)
- ar.exe (590.00 KB)
- as.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- g++.exe (286.00 KB)
- c++filt.exe (567.50 KB)
- cpp.exe (285.00 KB)
- dlltool.exe (618.50 KB)
- dllwrap.exe (42.50 KB)
- elfedit.exe (30.00 KB)
- gcc.exe (284.50 KB)
- gcov.exe (52.50 KB)
- gdb-python27.exe (3.78 MB)
- gdb.exe (3.67 MB)
- gdbserver.exe (181.00 KB)
- gprof.exe (628.00 KB)
- ld.exe (826.50 KB)
- mingw32-g++.exe (286.00 KB)
- mingw32-gcc.exe (284.50 KB)
- mingw32-make.exe (192.50 KB)
- nm.exe (578.00 KB)
- objcopy.exe (720.50 KB)
- objdump.exe (1.06 MB)
- ranlib.exe (590.00 KB)
- readelf.exe (317.00 KB)
- size.exe (570.50 KB)
- strings.exe (569.50 KB)
- strip.exe (720.50 KB)
- windmc.exe (590.50 KB)
- windres.exe (669.00 KB)
- cc1.exe (8.26 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (8.89 MB)
- collect2.exe (127.50 KB)
- lto-wrapper.exe (49.00 KB)
- lto1.exe (7.79 MB)
- fixincl.exe (106.50 KB)
- tdm-gcc-4.6.1.exe (21.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1006.0
of TDM-GCC. For more TDM-GCC versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove TDM-GCC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TDM-GCC:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Dev-Cpp 5.11 TDM-GCC 4.9.2 Setup.exe.FriendlyAppName
TDM-GCC is a program marketed by the software company TDM. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove TDM-GCC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TDM-GCC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TDM-GCC or simply click the Search feature and type in "TDM-GCC". If it is installed on your PC the TDM-GCC app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TDM-GCC in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TDM-GCC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TDM-GCC:
- The web site of the program is: http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\__installer\tdm-gcc4.6.1
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TDM-GCC.
8. After uninstalling TDM-GCC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TDM-GCC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TDM-GCC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TDM-GCC by TDM from your PC, we are not saying that TDM-GCC by TDM is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TDM-GCC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:58:58.203