TBS VHID 184.108.40.206
TBS VHID 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TBS VHID 18.104.22.168 from your computerTBS Technologies
. You can find out more on TBS Technologies or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.tbsdtv.com
if you want to read more on TBS VHID 22.214.171.124 on TBS Technologies's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TBS Software\TBS VHID directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for TBS VHID 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\TBS Software\TBS VHID\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 784.33 KB (803152 bytes) on disk and is titled TBSVHID.exe.
TBS VHID 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.45 MB (1518190
bytes) on disk.
- TBSVHID.exe (784.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about TBS VHID 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
TBS VHID 18.104.22.168 is an application released by TBS Technologies. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall TBS VHID 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TBS VHID 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TBS VHID 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TBS VHID 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the TBS VHID 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TBS VHID 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TBS VHID 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TBS VHID 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.tbsdtv.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TBS Software\TBS VHID\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TBS VHID 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling TBS VHID 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TBS VHID 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TBS VHID 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TBS VHID 22.214.171.124 by TBS Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that TBS VHID 126.96.36.199 by TBS Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TBS VHID 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 14:03:37.887