TBS BS 126.96.36.199
You can find below detailed information on how to remove TBS BS 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TBS BS 184.108.40.206 from your PCTBS Technologies
. More information on TBS Technologies can be found here
. Please follow http://www.tbsdtv.com
if you want to read more on TBS BS 220.127.116.11 on TBS Technologies's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TBS BS folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for TBS BS 18.104.22.168 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TBS BS\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled TBS6921_BS_Tool.exe and its approximative size is 534.00 KB (546816 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TBS BS 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 1.21 MB (1270046
bytes) on disk.
- TBS6921_BS_Tool.exe (534.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of TBS BS 188.8.131.52.
TBS BS 184.108.40.206 is a program by TBS Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase TBS BS 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TBS BS 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TBS BS 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TBS BS 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the TBS BS 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you click TBS BS 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TBS BS 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TBS BS 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tbsdtv.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TBS BS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TBS BS 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing TBS BS 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TBS BS 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TBS BS 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TBS BS 220.127.116.11 by TBS Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that TBS BS 18.104.22.168 by TBS Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TBS BS 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 06:58:27.580