TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7
You can find below detailed information on how to remove TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 from your PCozok
. You can read more on ozok or check for application updates here
. More info about the application TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 can be seen at http://taudioconverter.sourceforge.net/
. Usually the TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 application is installed in the C:\Programme\TAudioConverter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Programme\TAudioConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7. TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7's main file takes about 8.46 MB (8868864 bytes) and is called TAudioConverter.exe.
TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 22.99 MB (24107807
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- renametool.exe (756.50 KB)
- TArtworkExtractor.exe (989.50 KB)
- TAudioConverter.exe (8.46 MB)
- TTagger.exe (917.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- dcaenc.exe (144.50 KB)
- flac.exe (633.50 KB)
- lame.exe (1.36 MB)
- MAC.exe (176.50 KB)
- metaflac.exe (358.50 KB)
- mp3gain.exe (120.11 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (982.00 KB)
- opusenc.exe (416.50 KB)
- Takc.exe (237.00 KB)
- VorbisGain.exe (160.00 KB)
- aacgain.exe (986.00 KB)
- fdkaac.exe (662.05 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.00 KB)
- ffplay.exe (455.00 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (138.00 KB)
- fhgaacenc.exe (20.00 KB)
- lossyWAV.exe (941.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mpcgain.exe (142.00 KB)
- qaac.exe (1.02 MB)
- sox.exe (617.00 KB)
- ttaenc.exe (34.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (252.00 KB)
- wvgain.exe (180.00 KB)
- wvselfx.exe (33.00 KB)
- wvunpack.exe (186.00 KB)
- WMAEncode.exe (185.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.7
of TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7.
TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 is an application offered by ozok. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7". The TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://taudioconverter.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\TAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7.
8. After removing TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 by ozok from your computer, nor are we saying that TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 by ozok is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TAudioConverter Version 0.9.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 16:07:18.227