TAPI is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TAPI from your computerAvaya
. More information about Avaya can be found here
. You can see more info related to TAPI at http://avaya.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office\TAPI folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. TAPI's primary file takes about 333.22 KB (341216 bytes) and is named tapi2195.exe.
TAPI is composed of the following executables which take 1.34 MB (1401344
bytes) on disk:
- bt_it.exe (72.00 KB)
- tapi2195.exe (333.22 KB)
- W95ws2setup.exe (963.28 KB)
This web page is about TAPI version 3.2.11
only. For more TAPI versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TAPI is a program marketed by the software company Avaya. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TAPI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TAPI from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TAPI or simply click the Search feature and type in "TAPI". If it exists on your system the TAPI program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TAPI in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TAPI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TAPI.
8. After uninstalling TAPI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TAPI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TAPI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TAPI by Avaya from your PC, we are not saying that TAPI by Avaya is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TAPI supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-04 15:46:45.797