TAM livery v1.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TAM livery v1.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TAM livery v1.3 from your systemFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. More information about the software TAM livery v1.3 can be seen at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. TAM livery v1.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\TAM folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. TAM livery v1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\TAM\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the TAM livery v1.3's main executable file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes) on disk.
TAM livery v1.3 contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk.
This data is about TAM livery v1.3 version 0.1.3.0
TAM livery v1.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TAM livery_is1
TAM livery v1.3 is a program released by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TAM livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TAM livery v1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TAM livery v1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "TAM livery v1.3". If it is installed on your PC the TAM livery v1.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select TAM livery v1.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TAM livery v1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TAM livery v1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\TAM\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TAM livery v1.3.
8. After uninstalling TAM livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TAM livery v1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TAM livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TAM livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that TAM livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TAM livery v1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:27:45.390