TAC Vista Server
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TAC Vista Server for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TAC Vista Server from your PCSchneider Electric
. You can find out more on Schneider Electric or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\TAC Vista 5.1.9 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled TACVistaExplorer.exe and its approximative size is 2.84 MB (2979328 bytes).
The executables below are part of TAC Vista Server. They take an average of 20.84 MB (21849540
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcp.exe (92.00 KB)
- dbgen.exe (416.00 KB)
- dbgengen.exe (50.50 KB)
- DcomTest.exe (94.00 KB)
- DSSWriterService.exe (32.00 KB)
- EventExp.exe (20.00 KB)
- GetTACHLInfo.exe (584.50 KB)
- GraphicsEditorSwitcher.exe (78.74 KB)
- INETMigrationTool.exe (175.74 KB)
- list.exe (144.00 KB)
- lmhostid.exe (1.33 MB)
- mipcl.exe (108.00 KB)
- OPCTOOL.exe (2.53 MB)
- PerformanceTest.exe (45.00 KB)
- tacAlarmMailer.exe (144.50 KB)
- taccipcl.exe (1.56 MB)
- taccipclint.exe (175.00 KB)
- TACLicenseSetup.exe (1.99 MB)
- Tacos.exe (2.95 MB)
- TacosDiag.exe (52.00 KB)
- TACOSTest.exe (199.50 KB)
- TacosTweak.exe (139.00 KB)
- TACOS_ComPerf.exe (22.50 KB)
- TACOS_Priorities.exe (36.24 KB)
- TACSetUpReg.exe (424.74 KB)
- TACVistaExplorer.exe (2.84 MB)
- TACVistaSetupHost.exe (123.00 KB)
- TACVistaSQLDatabaseUpgrade.exe (209.74 KB)
- taddeshr.exe (165.86 KB)
- taddeshrNT.exe (16.00 KB)
- tadraw.exe (568.00 KB)
- tamain.exe (396.00 KB)
- TAMSTest.exe (44.00 KB)
- testclt.exe (152.00 KB)
- upgrfile.exe (212.00 KB)
- VistaTrendlogCalculation.exe (173.00 KB)
- GetTACHLInfo.exe (586.50 KB)
- lmhostid.exe (1.25 MB)
- SE.Graphics.Editor.exe (432.00 KB)
- GraphicsConverter.exe (378.50 KB)
- SE.Graphics.CrashReport.exe (38.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.9
of TAC Vista Server. Click on the links below for other TAC Vista Server versions:
TAC Vista Server is a program offered by Schneider Electric. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TAC Vista Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TAC Vista Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TAC Vista Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TAC Vista Server". If it exists on your system the TAC Vista Server app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TAC Vista Server in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TAC Vista Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TAC Vista Server.
8. After uninstalling TAC Vista Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TAC Vista Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TAC Vista Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TAC Vista Server by Schneider Electric from your computer, we are not saying that TAC Vista Server by Schneider Electric is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TAC Vista Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:18:50.557