TA Genobazz 2 VSTi
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TA Genobazz 2 VSTi for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TA Genobazz 2 VSTi from your systemTek'it Audio
. More information about Tek'it Audio can be seen here
. Detailed information about TA Genobazz 2 VSTi can be seen at http://tekit-audio.com/
. Usually the TA Genobazz 2 VSTi program is installed in the C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Tek'it Audio\Genobazz folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Tek'it Audio\Genobazz\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TA Genobazz 2 VSTi. The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1185087 bytes).
TA Genobazz 2 VSTi contains of the executables below. They take 1.13 MB (1185087
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TA Genobazz 2 VSTi version 2.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TA Genobazz 2 VSTi:
TA Genobazz 2 VSTi is an application released by Tek'it Audio. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TA Genobazz 2 VSTi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TA Genobazz 2 VSTi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TA Genobazz 2 VSTi or simply click the Search field and type in "TA Genobazz 2 VSTi". If it is installed on your PC the TA Genobazz 2 VSTi program will be found very quickly. When you click TA Genobazz 2 VSTi in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TA Genobazz 2 VSTi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TA Genobazz 2 VSTi:
- The web site of the application is: http://tekit-audio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Tek'it Audio\Genobazz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TA Genobazz 2 VSTi.
8. After removing TA Genobazz 2 VSTi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TA Genobazz 2 VSTi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TA Genobazz 2 VSTi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TA Genobazz 2 VSTi by Tek'it Audio from your computer, we are not saying that TA Genobazz 2 VSTi by Tek'it Audio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TA Genobazz 2 VSTi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 09:48:23.237