T-Mobile Internet Manager
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. You can see more info on T-Mobile Internet Manager at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager. T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside T-Mobile Internet Manager. They occupy about 10.84 MB (11371162
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (304.00 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- copyto64.exe (262.00 KB)
- DataCardMonitor.exe (248.00 KB)
- DataCardPM32.exe (572.00 KB)
- DataCardPM64.exe (108.00 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (100.00 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (132.50 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (160.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe (112.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (24.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (212.00 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (204.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (984.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.301.05.67.55
of T-Mobile Internet Manager. Click on the links below for other T-Mobile Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\LiveUpdate.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\LiveUpdate.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\log\ouc.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\log\UpdateProcess.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\log\UpdateUI.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\mfc40u.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\mfc71.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\MFC71u.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\msvcp60.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\msvcp71.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\ouc.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager\XMessageBox.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\T-Mobile Internet Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\T-Mobile Internet Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\T-Mobile_H\T-Mobile Internet Manager
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the T-Mobile Internet Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding T-Mobile Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for T-Mobile Internet Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After removing T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-01 22:59:26.360