T-Mobile Internet Manager
This page contains complete information on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your PCT-Mobile D
. Further information on T-Mobile D can be found here
. You can read more about on T-Mobile Internet Manager at http://www.t-mobile.de
. T-Mobile Internet Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for T-Mobile Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is titled T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe.
T-Mobile Internet Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.37 MB (6674788
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- bmctl.exe (372.00 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (108.00 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- bmop.exe (708.00 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (468.00 KB)
- bmverify.exe (44.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- DataCardMonitor.exe (248.00 KB)
- DataCardPM32.exe (572.00 KB)
- DataCardPM64.exe (108.00 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (100.00 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (132.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.35 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (212.00 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (204.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (960.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.301.05.17.55
of T-Mobile Internet Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of T-Mobile Internet Manager:
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program marketed by the software company T-Mobile D. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the T-Mobile Internet Manager program will be found automatically. When you select T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about T-Mobile Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for T-Mobile Internet Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.t-mobile.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong T-Mobile Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by T-Mobile D from your computer, we are not saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by T-Mobile D is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 19:23:34.840