Systweak Support Dock
Systweak Support Dock is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Systweak Support Dock from your computerSystweak Software
. More data about Systweak Software can be seen here
. Further information about Systweak Support Dock can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/
. Systweak Support Dock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Support Dock directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Support Dock\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Systweak Support Dock. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.05 MB (2154088 bytes) on disk and is labeled SystweakDock.exe.
Systweak Support Dock contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.86 MB (13481896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DockTutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
- SSDBeforeUninstall.exe (382.60 KB)
- SystweakDock.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- adrsetupfromdock.exe (5.15 MB)
- pccleanersetupfromfreedock.exe (2.33 MB)
The current page applies to Systweak Support Dock version 18.104.22.16861
alone. Click on the links below for other Systweak Support Dock versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Systweak Support Dock from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Systweak Support Dock\SystweakDock.exe
Systweak Support Dock is an application offered by Systweak Software. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Systweak Support Dock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Systweak Support Dock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Systweak Support Dock or simply click the Search field and type in "Systweak Support Dock". If it is installed on your PC the Systweak Support Dock application will be found very quickly. After you select Systweak Support Dock in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Systweak Support Dock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Systweak Support Dock:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Support Dock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Systweak Support Dock.
8. After removing Systweak Support Dock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Systweak Support Dock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Systweak Support Dock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Systweak Support Dock by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Systweak Support Dock by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Systweak Support Dock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:58:59.073