Systweak Support Dock
Systweak Support Dock is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Systweak Support Dock from your systemSystweak Software
. More information about Systweak Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more data about Systweak Support Dock on Systweak Software's website. Systweak Support Dock is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Support Dock folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Systweak Support Dock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Support Dock\unins000.exe. Systweak Support Dock's main file takes about 2.05 MB (2153576 bytes) and its name is SystweakDock.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Systweak Support Dock. They take 13.45 MB (14100976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amainstallerstub.exe (601.77 KB)
- DockTutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
- SSDBeforeUninstall.exe (382.60 KB)
- SystweakDock.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- adrsetupfromdock.exe (5.16 MB)
- pccleanersetupfromfreedock.exe (2.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Systweak Support Dock version 188.8.131.5254
only. You can find here a few links to other Systweak Support Dock releases:
...click to view all...
Systweak Support Dock is an application offered by the software company Systweak Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Systweak Support Dock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Systweak Support Dock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Systweak Support Dock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Systweak Support Dock". If it exists on your system the Systweak Support Dock program will be found very quickly. When you click Systweak Support Dock in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Systweak Support Dock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Systweak Support Dock:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Support Dock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Systweak Support Dock.
8. After removing Systweak Support Dock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Systweak Support Dock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Systweak Support Dock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Systweak Support Dock by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Systweak Support Dock by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Systweak Support Dock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:28:33.120