Systweak Game Organizer
Systweak Game Organizer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Systweak Game Organizer from your computerSystweak
. You can read more on Systweak or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Systweak.com/Organizers
to get more details about Systweak Game Organizer on Systweak's website. Systweak Game Organizer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Systweak Game Organizer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Systweak Game Organizer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Systweak Game Organizer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Game.exe and it has a size of 2.08 MB (2185216 bytes).
Systweak Game Organizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.72 MB (2854218
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
Systweak Game Organizer is a program by the software company Systweak. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Systweak Game Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Systweak Game Organizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Systweak Game Organizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Systweak Game Organizer". If it is installed on your PC the Systweak Game Organizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Systweak Game Organizer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Systweak Game Organizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Systweak Game Organizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.Systweak.com/Organizers
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Systweak Game Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Systweak Game Organizer.
8. After uninstalling Systweak Game Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Systweak Game Organizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Systweak Game Organizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Systweak Game Organizer by Systweak from your computer, we are not saying that Systweak Game Organizer by Systweak is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Systweak Game Organizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:17:05.917