Systweak BoostXP 2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Systweak BoostXP 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Systweak BoostXP 2 from your computerSystweak Inc.
. You can read more on Systweak Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Systweak.com
to get more details about Systweak BoostXP 2 on Systweak Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Systweak BoostXP2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Systweak BoostXP 2 is C:\Program Files\Systweak BoostXP2\unins000.exe. bxp2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 316.50 KB (324096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Systweak BoostXP 2. They take 1.55 MB (1621322
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aptplaner.exe (320.00 KB)
- bxp2.exe (316.50 KB)
- bxp2aso.exe (195.00 KB)
- bxpexit.exe (24.50 KB)
- starter.exe (15.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
- zipfix.exe (58.50 KB)
This web page is about Systweak BoostXP 2 version 2.01
Systweak BoostXP 2 is an application marketed by the software company Systweak Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Systweak BoostXP 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Systweak BoostXP 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Systweak BoostXP 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Systweak BoostXP 2". If it exists on your system the Systweak BoostXP 2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Systweak BoostXP 2 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Systweak BoostXP 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Systweak BoostXP 2:
- The software company is: http://www.Systweak.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Systweak BoostXP2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Systweak BoostXP 2.
8. After uninstalling Systweak BoostXP 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Systweak BoostXP 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Systweak BoostXP 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Systweak BoostXP 2 by Systweak Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Systweak BoostXP 2 by Systweak Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Systweak BoostXP 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:12:47.070