This info is about SystemSwift for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall SystemSwift from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. More info about the program SystemSwift can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the SystemSwift program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SystemSwift directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SystemSwift\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SystemSwift. The application's main executable file occupies 2.35 MB (2468488 bytes) on disk and is titled SystemSwift.exe.
The following executables are contained in SystemSwift. They take 7.65 MB (8025136
bytes) on disk.
- SystemSwift.exe (2.35 MB)
- SystemSwiftRegister.exe (2.04 MB)
- SystemSwiftUpdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This web page is about SystemSwift version 184.108.40.2064
only. For other SystemSwift versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SystemSwift is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase SystemSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SystemSwift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SystemSwift or simply click the Search feature and type in "SystemSwift". If it exists on your system the SystemSwift app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SystemSwift in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SystemSwift, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SystemSwift:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SystemSwift\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SystemSwift.
8. After removing SystemSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SystemSwift that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SystemSwift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SystemSwift by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SystemSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SystemSwift supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:27:25.733