System Requirements Lab
System Requirements Lab is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SystemRequirementsLab folder (same installation drive as Windows). A guide to uninstall System Requirements Lab from your PC
The executables below are part of System Requirements Lab. They occupy about 46.11 KB (47217
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove System Requirements Lab.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\System Requirements Lab
Some people choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove System Requirements Lab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase System Requirements Lab from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System Requirements Lab or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Requirements Lab". If it exists on your system the System Requirements Lab application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select System Requirements Lab in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Requirements Lab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Requirements Lab.
8. After removing System Requirements Lab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Requirements Lab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Requirements Lab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130